Irabeth (Half-Orc Paladin) from Pathfinder Adventure Path #73, The Worldwound Incursion by Wayne Reynolds
Hopefully I’ll know by the end of today if I’m supposed to have the day off on Monday, or if I’ll be flying into Kentucky for meetings.
I guess I need to start getting used to last minute business trips…
i like how when people say “i love couples with size difference” they mean tiny girls with waists so thin the large men they are dating can put their entire hand around them and by love i mean where the FUCK are my tiny vain princes and their huge muscular knight women who don’t put up with any of their shit and hoist them over their shoulders and walk off when they’re having a princely temper tantrum your all WEAK
Stop telling me I have no reason to think Karen Gillan did an awful job with Nebula. The only enjoyable part of the movie with that character was her getting shot mid speech. I don’t care if Nebula was a robot, it’s not an excuse! I still think she was poorly acted. Wall-E was a better acted and more interesting robot character and he was CG didn’t even fucking talk.
Hey all! I am currently looking for a LARP group that fits the following criteria:
- Within a days drive of SLC (nothing over 16 hours away).
- Events held every one to three months.
- Attendance numbers of at least 100 people per event.
- Heavy emphasis on role play and combat.
- Standard costumes are high quality and realistic
- (Optional) preferably fantasy, though that definitely doesn’t need to be mainstream fantasy
Is there anything on this end of the US that fits this? Or is this just a far fetched dream?